TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions of business ("Terms") are the contract between NK FILMS LTD and you, the client ("You"). These terms together with an NK Films purchase of any course purchased by you or your organisation, supersedes any other contract, including any purchase order terms preferred by You unless otherwise agreed between us in writing.
Full payment at the current rate shall be paid by You within 14 days or prior to the start of the course, whichever is sooner. If payment has not been received by NK FILMS LTD within 14 days of invoice date then NK FILMS LTD shall be entitled to charge a penalty on a daily accrual basis on any sums due but not paid, from the date payment became due until the actual date of payment, without prejudice to any of its other rights.
Cancellations and Refunds.
- If you cancel a course up to 7 working days prior to the dispatch of confirmation, and/or the commencement of the training course, a (25%) refund will apply. No refunds will be made any time after the dispatch of training materials and/or after training has commenced.
- If the delegate fails to attend, full course fees are payable immediately.
- In the event of dissatisfaction with any services supplied, You or your representative will content email@example.com in writing within 3 days of the service giving rise to dissatisfaction. Any refunds made to a client or a client's representative are solely at the discretion of the business manager. In all circumstances, your fees must be paid in full before a refund can be considered.
Tutor Led Courses.
A booking will only be considered as confirmed when payment is received. NK Films reserve the right to charge rescheduling/cancellation fees as follows:
- 7 working days prior to course date - no charge.
- 5 - 7 Working days prior to course date - 50% of the course fee.
- Less than 5 working days notification prior to course date - 100% of the course fee.
- NK Films LTD will endeavour to ensure that tutor-led courses run on the specified dates. However, in the unlikely event a course needing to be rescheduled, we will accept no liability whatsoever for the return of the course fees paid if the delegate is unable or unwilling to reschedule.
No charge will be made for the substitution of students. If documentation has already been sent out then it is your responsibility to ensure that the new delegate receives the required information prior to the commencement of training.
All course notes and materials are subject to copyright and other rights belong to NK FILMS LTD or our licensors. Course notes and materials provided to students are on loan for the exclusive use of the individual delegate. No part of the course notes or materials may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, or by any means, electronically or mechanically including photocopying, recording or any information storage or retrieval system without the prior written permission of NK FILMS LTD. Course notes and materials are provided subject to the condition that they shall not by way of trade or otherwise, be lent, resold, hired out, or otherwise circulated without the prior written permission of NK Films LTD. Any unauthorised use, duplication or lending of course notes or materials without the prior written consent of NK FILMS LTD is strictly prohibited.
NK FILMS LTD.
NK FILMS LTD provides training courses and services solely by reference o their description and where permitted by law we exclude all other warranties, express or implied statutory or otherwise from these Terms. NK Films LTD total liability to You, other than for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud or where such limitation is prohibited by law, for any losses, costs, expenses or damages under these Terms shall be limited to the total Fees paid or payable by You. Under no circumstances shall NK FILMS LTD have any liability to you for your loss of profit, revenue, anticipated savings, loss, corruption of data, software or for any indirect special or consequential losses.
These Terms are governed by the law of England and Wales and are subject tot the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. NK FILMS LTD shall not be liable for any failure to fulfil its obligations where such failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.